We have classes and individual lessons for beginner and advanced Mississauga students of all ages.
- For infants and toddlers: see Music Pups
- For beginner piano classes: see Introduction to Piano
- For beginner guitar classes: see Introduction to Guitar
- For private lessons in piano, guitar, band instruments & voice: see Other Instruments
- For RCM theory classes: see Theory and History
- For our Early Childhood Music outreach programs: see Daycare and Preschool program
All of our programs are designed to provide our students with a well-rounded education in music. Our curriculum is carefully chosen to be both age-appropriate and fun, while addressing all aspects of musical development. Classes are small and family friendly. We emphasize parental (and family) involvement and provide a nurturing and positive environment, helping to build confidence and instill pride in achievement. Our programs stress the importance of listening, singing, movement, and making music before learning to read.